Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Life and "U"

Brief moments of darkness were all that I knew
Before u'r heart came into view
Back in light of a distant dream your heart
Comforts cradling through the night
A cool breeze on my face, a touch of light rain
Then I remember
U r watching me and loving me
And I will love you
Even if my soul get plucked into the sky
U r like phosphorescence
It glows best when the world around me goes dark.....
There r no words to express, what I feel for u
There r no songs as beautiful as the music
That fills my soul when I hear your voice
U r my light in darkness
And I am sure there could never b words
Strong enough to express my love for u..........
I feel it growing in my heart each and every day
All this love I feel, has never felt so real...........
U gave me something...No one has ever given me
Makes me want to be with u ENDLESSLY............

No comments: